Sunday, July 9, 2017

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c46aead8r9gtd16/eVERY_FAMIL_HAS_A_STORY.png
Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a great 4th and spent it with your loved ones.
I remember someone say that after the 4th of July, summer was over, or at least heading in that direction. For me it seems like it just started. One of the reason is that I have been sick for part of that time, the other part is that I haven't been outside much since my surgery, it's just been to humid.
So I guess I'm going to try to enjoy the rest of our summer and our Autumn. Oh how I love Fall.
Spring and Fall our my most favorite of all the seasons.
So all of you enjoy your time out side and make family memories.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you posting again, thanks so much for the gift. Hope by now you are feeling much stronger! BTW summer is in full swing here for about another 90 days or more! Our heat index is around 102-105 daily. The humidity this year is simply awful, especially for us asthmatics, so I get to stay inside with my air purifiers and the AC going and read, watch TV, color and scrap...LOVING it! Enjoy it all you can! Hugs! Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY